[Perform-talk] Guitar tuning

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:40:10 UTC 2015

Hello! Fellow uke player here. '-D ,i use an app on my iPhone called Talking Tuner, by Hot Paw. It gives the names of the notes and tells you how sharp or flat the note is if it is in fact out of tune, and if, like me, you tune to frequencies, it will give you those as well.

Hth,
Terrence

Sent from my iPhone