[Perform-talk] Anyone know where I may find this book?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:52:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm going on a study abroad/service learning trip to Jamaica this
summer, and have just received my pre-trip course materials.  One of
the required reading options is Catch a Fire by Timothy White.  It's a
biography of Bob Marley.  I have found another of the required texts
on bookshare so I am able to meet the requirement for sure, but since
I'll be in the music therapy program reading the Bob Marley book would
make a little more sense.

I have checked bookshare but do not see it.  I did see it in the NLS
catalog as a bard recording and have filled out an application just to
get this book, but I would prefer having it in braille.  It would be
especially nice to have it in braille so I could have it with me on my
notetaker in Jamaica for review if necessary.  Bob Marley is a huge
part of the repertoire the group will be performing in the volunteer
work we'll be doing, so I would love to get my hands on a braille
file, or some other format which could be read on a notetaker like
word or txt, if at all possible.

Any help would be appreciated.