[Perform-talk] New list member

Don Mitchell donmi at q.com
Sun Jul 19 06:17:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am Don Mitchell. I have been performing at the Showcase of talent at the
National NFB conventions for many years. I always intend to join the group,
but never seem to get it done.

I am a singer and guitar player. I perform regularly with a group in
Vancouver, Washington called "Three Together" We do old 50's 60's and 70's
rock and folk music. We perform with two acoustic guitars, a flout, and
three voices. We have performed together for almost 20 years. I want advise
on getting more paying gigs. My wife call us "free together" because we do
so many free gigs.

If it is allowed I would like to post a song performed by "three together"
and get your feedback.

I also want to pay my dues and join the group.

Don Mitchell

---