[Perform-talk] Performing Arts Mentoring Project

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:30:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm seeking feedback on the draft of a survey that, upon completion,
will be sent out to gather information on our current membership.
>From that information we will be able to pair those of you who have
asked to be mentors or mentees based on your skill levels, ambitions
as a performer, and other hobbies and interests.

If you have experience in the following performing arts areas please
write me off-list so I can give you a copy of the survey to look over
and comment on.
Acting/theatre,
Spoken word (beat poetry, slams, rap, etc),
Dance of any kind.

I'm looking for feedback from anyone who is not a beginner in these
arts mediums.  The person should be able to help form categories from
beginning, to intermediate, and advanced performers in their field of
study, and should be able to suggest appropriate questions for us to
ask in order to gain a clear picture of a person's experience and
skill level.

If you are interested in this project I would love to have your
feedback and assistance.  Please contact me off-list so we can discuss
it further.

Thanks,

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton-Music Therapy

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"