[Perform-talk] Thank you for your participation.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:18:59 UTC 2015

Hi all, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to thank those who participated in our general membership meeting this past Monday. I hope I was able to shed some light on a few things and answer some questions. Feel free to contact me anytime with any performing arts division related questions
 Yours in the bond.

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D Stringer
President, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind