[Perform-talk] the streaming of the apple live event is today

Sarah k Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:40:10 UTC 2015

hello to all. I realize it's a bit late to deliver this message, but I'll be streaming the apple live event today at 10 am pdt at http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com:80/stream <http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/stream> if you want more options take the mount point out and paste up to the part ending in :80. You will find  the listening options. I was going to include an ogg stream but I did not have time to fix the script.  so join me in less then half an hour for this wonderful event. A live hang out will be happening. I'll email the archive and link to the hang out when I get it together about an hour after the stream is done.

Blessings to all.