[Perform-talk] Physical aspects of performing?

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 17 01:30:21 UTC 2015

All of the advice this last person gave is very good as well. Unfortunately,
most sighted vocal and opera coaches don't know and are afraid to even work
with blind people. So, being yourself is a very good idea. If you can fell
the music, you will know and figure out what to do. Just don't try to do
something if you are not comfortable with it. The more comfortable you are,
the better off you will be.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net