[Perform-talk] Physical aspects of performing?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun May 17 03:49:21 UTC 2015

Hello,
Best way to do this is to get someone that is sighted to watch you and
ask them to move you when they feel the song needs a gesture.
Another way is to perform in front of a sighted person and ask them to
help you look OK. Move exactly how you feel you should move, don't be shy.
But honestly the best singers in the world don't need to move, they just
stand there with the most expressive face and voice. To be safe, feel
like you have sand-bags at the ends of your hands. they should be
relaxed and at your side. Keep your eyes open and let everything show
through your face. Feel the whole song in your body, but let the energy
get released in your face.
thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>