[Perform-talk] Physical aspects of performing?

Dennis denmaster77 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:07:47 UTC 2015

Yes.  Your body is part of a speech.  I am working it out as I go along.  I
am doing pretty well.

Dennis R. Sumlin, Coach, Teacher, Speaker.
Communication for the self
WWW.LifeThroughStrenth.com

Sargent at Arms.
Harlem Toastmasters Club

Starting a new website? Want your own domain? Siber Name can help! Get your
dream name and hosting for dream prices.