[Perform-talk] Streaming the 2015 talent competition

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:41:52 UTC 2015

Greetings Federation family.
I am writing to find out if anyone might be interested in joining the performing arts leadership team. We are seeking individuals who have extensive techie backgrounds. The first priority is streaming of the talent competition this year in July. We plan to expand and would love to have you as part of our leadership team. Individuals should send an email to me directly, or call: 317–6 29–4639. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warmly,

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone