[Perform-talk] Audio description

Maria pinkrose101 at att.net
Sun May 31 02:52:17 UTC 2015

Hi Masha,

I love your name.

Please feel free to write to me off list.  I'd love to talk to you about my
acting experience.  It has been very difficult to find acting jobs, but when
I do find them they are awesome.  There is nothing I enjoy more than acting.
Sadly, it is so very difficult to find work in this industry.

Regards,
Maria