[Perform-Talk] An Introduction From David Dunphy

David Dunphy internetradioentertainer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:40:34 UTC 2015

Hi Liz And Others!
Many of you know me I think, but my name is David Dunphy. My
performing art is radio broadcasting, and I've been doing it for
almost 15 plus years now.
I'm excited to see what the board has in store for the future.
If anyone else wants to get in touch, email me at
captainriker2015 at gmail.com
In fact, I'll be changing the email on this list to reflect this new
address fairly soon.
Good luck to the new members and old board members, and can't wait to
see what's coming. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Warmest regards,
David Dunphy