[Perform-Talk] I See Music LLC, and the MPEP Program

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:19:57 UTC 2015

Greetings Federation Family, I hope this message finds you all well.

I too would like to offer my support of Byron, I See Music LLC,  and the
MPEP program. I did this during the national convention, but feel compelled
to do so again. Not only have there been several successes, but the next two
training Class dates have now been identified. This training program serves
as a

Non-traditional road to employment that can be very lucrative with the

Proper training.

Granted the program is still in its infancy, but it is rapidly maturing

and will undoubtedly be a program we are talking about for years to come.

I am aware of several Federationists  that have already taken advantage of
this opportunity and I encourage people looking for a non-traditional
training opportunity

to reach out to Byron.  He is more than willing to offer his time to explain
the program in (detail).  Currently we are developing a tool that will
assist consumers during the career exploration  process.

Be on the look-out, there will be more about this and other facets of the
MPEP program coming soon.

Warmest Regards,

Jordy D. Stringer, Treasurer, Blind Vision United

Phone: 317-629-4639

E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com

"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from
them, and strong enough to correct them." John C. Maxwell