[Perform-Talk] Email for Julie

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:32:39 UTC 2015

 Michelle,
I believe a little more clarification would be needed/appreciated in ensuring that the right information gets to you.
I want to give it  a shot though, and see what I might be able to come up with.
Assuming that you are looking for an email address that you currently don't possess, and that email address would belong to Julie McGinnity (there might be a couple of Julie's currently  subscribed that I am unaware of)
Julie McGinnity did put out an announcement to the list if you days ago which included her email address.
I don't know if you received it, but assuming you didn't have included it below for your reference.
I hope this is what you are looking for and that you find it helpful.
Best,
Darian

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Julie McGinnity via Perform-talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
> Date: September 23, 2015 at 3:50:34 PM MDT
> Cc: Julie McGinnity <kaybaycar at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Perform-talk] Leadership of the Performing Arts Division
>
> Good afternoon Fellow federationists,
>
> There have been some recent changes in the leadership of the
> performing arts division.  The current board is as follows:
>
> President-Julie McGinnity (Missouri)
> Vice President-Katelyn MacIntyre (Pennsylvania)
> Secretary-Kaiti Shelton (Ohio)
> Treasurer-LaKeisha Holmes (Georgia)
> Board Member: Lizzy Muhammad (Pennsylvania)
> Board Member: Jim Jackson (Origon)
>

> Feel free to contact the board at nfbpad at gmail.com.  You may also
> contact Julie McGinnity by sending an email to kaybaycar at gmail.com.
>
> We thank you for your interest in the division and look forward to
> building the federation with you through the efforts of the Performing
> Arts Division.
>

> --
> Julie A. McGinnity
> President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,
> Second Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
> "For we walk by faith, not by sight"
> 2 Cor. 7

Sent from my iPhone