[Perform-Talk] Musical influences

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:40:35 UTC 2016

I'll listen to just about anything at least once. My boyfriend likes heavy
and death metal. I wouldn't go out and buy those CDs for myself, but
sometimes I hear something good....instrumentwise anyway. Vocally...well
they are usually screaming or sounding like monsters so I don't know what
they are saying, lol.

Jen and