[Perform-Talk] If anybody is interested in guitar lessons or needs a session player...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Tue Aug 9 00:06:37 UTC 2016

Hi everybody. If anybody is interested in guitar lessons via facetime,
skype, or mp3, or, if you need guitar tracks recorded for a project,
shoot me an e-mail at: cameron at cameronstrife.com

I've been teaching for over 14 years and have taught both blind and
sighted students.

As far as guitar work goes, I can play many styles of music on both
acoustic and electric guitar;covers and originals. I'll track my part
or parts, shoot the files bakc to you, and you just need to drop them
in your session using your daw of choice.

Get in touch for more details!

Thanks,

Cameron.