[Perform-Talk] Performing Arts Division Membership Call

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 04:35:25 UTC 2016

Good evening performing artists,

I write this message to inform you of the first National Federation of
the Blind Performing Arts Division membership call of 2016!

Would you like to hear from each of the board members  about new
projects and plans for the future?  Would you like to discover ways
you can be involved with us as we kick off new projects and prepare
for convention?  Yes, I'm sure you do!  So, set your reminders or mark
your calendars for this Thursday, February 25th at 8:00 PM ET.  We
will begin with announcements from each of our board members and then
will take questions and ideas from you.  I look forward to meeting
with you and hearing your questions!

The call will last approximately one hour.  To join, call
(712)432-0180, and dial access code 532723.

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,