[Perform-Talk] Reminder: Performing Arts Division Membership Call tonight

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:16:23 UTC 2016

Good afternoon!

This is a quick reminder of our membership call tonight!  The call
will take place at 8:00 ET.  We plan to update all of you on some
business matters as well as present a new project!  And we can't wait
to talk with all of you!

At the specified time please call (712)432-0180, and dial access code 532723.

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,