[Perform-Talk] Learn About NFB Scholarships And Be Entertained At The Same Time

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:07:15 UTC 2016

Salutations Federation family, I hope this note finds all of you well.
It is strongly encouraged that individuals wishing to apply for scholarships stick around after the show. The promises to be a lot of great information, and the opportunity to ask questions.
Lets go build our Federation!

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer