[Perform-Talk] Join us on social media!

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 04:18:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Happy 2016!  I hope the new year is treating you all well so far, and
that you're excited about what is to come.

As you've already seen on the list, we have a fairly new facebook
page.  We will be using the page to communicate exciting events and
other happenings to you in the future.  You can like the page by going
to Facebook and searching for "National Federation of the Blind
Performing Arts Division."

And, as of just a few days ago, we now have a new twitter account!
You can follow us @NFB_pad.  we hope to see you tweeting with us!

Don't have facebook or twitter?  No fear; we'll still make any
announcements of import here as well.

Thanks,

--
Kaiti Shelton
Secretary, The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back!"