[Perform-Talk] Discussion Starter

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:56:45 UTC 2016

First, it's been a while since I've been around other performers, and I miss that connection and environment.

Second, I'm always curious to learn how other blind people are "doing" things. I like to hear how we all go about various things, including performing.

Third, I want to find new ways in which to be involved with the Federation.

Safe travels to those attending Washington Seminar, and stay warm and safe to all those contending with the snow and frigid temps.

Bridgit