[Perform-Talk] Here To Provide A Lift During Some Down Times For People

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:16:50 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone!

As I write this, I can't help feeling all the negativity that's been
in the air lately.
The shootings in Orlando...

The child who was killed by an alligator

Friends going through breakups, health issues and similar....

All happening within the last two weks or so...

And all I can do is say, wow, we need a little cheering up around here.

I in no way want to minimize anything that's been going on lately, but
I do want to provide a smile to anyone feeling down during this time
who needs one. And I can do that best by providing a few hours of
entertainment.

So to support the people affected by all the horrible things going on,
both in the news and personally to me, I want to help you get away by
being a source of a smile for three hours on tonight's Digital
Distraction, going from 8 PM eastern (7 central, 6 mountain, 5
pacific) til 11 PM eastern (10 central, 9 mountain, 8 Pacific.) on
KJSC Radio.

Through some songs with special lyrics, humor and more, I hope to help
those feeling down right now to have a few hours of relaxation and
fun.

We'll also be doing a moment of silence during the show for the
victims in Orlando.

If you need a lift, start requesting songs from my music library right
now and/or during the show at
http://djdrocks.online/requests

Additionally, when the show is live, you can tweet me at
kjscradio
skype me at
kjsc.radio
or call me at
602 399 7279
to get something off your mind or just to hang out, all are welcome.

And of course, there's the whole listening thing. That's easy. At any
time during the above mentioned times, go to
http://onj.me/kjscradio
to tune in. You can also search for KJSC Radio in the Tunein App on
your mobile device, or for additional listening options, go to
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php

I hope one song, one comment, one joke, something, will put a smile on
someone's face tonight, and let that be yours.
See you tonight!