[Perform-Talk] Help needed at convention: exhibit hall and showcase of talent!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:21:18 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We would like to have our table staffed during our meeting, but we do
not want to ask anyone in our division to miss our meeting to do so.
If I find someone who will be willing to volunteer who does not wish
to come to the meeting, then there will be a person at the table in
that time slot.

As for Sound N Sight cds...  I do not have any of the cds at present
and believe they may have been sold out.

Thanks for volunteering!

On 6/15/16, Darian via Perform-talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Doesn't sound like it.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 13, 2016, at 7:57 PM, David Dunphy via Perform-talk
>> <perform-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Are you going to be selling Sound And Sight CDs too?
>>
>>> On 6/13/16, KatelynMacMusic via Perform-talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
>>> wrote:
>>> Hello fellow Federationists:
>>>
>>> Will you be attending this year's National Convention? Would you like to
>>> volunteer some time to help the Performing Arts Division? If you answered
>>> yes to those questions, we would love to have your assistance at our
>>> exhibit
>>> hall and/or Showcase of Talent! Thank you to those who have already said
>>> they are willing to help, but we still need many helping hands to make
>>> things run smoothly. Please email me at katelynmacmusic at gmail.com with
>>> your
>>> availability if you are able to help us out. Here are the times we need
>>> volunteers at the exhibit hall split into shifts:
>>>
>>> Friday, July 1:
>>> 11 AM – 1 PM
>>> 1 PM – 3 PM
>>> 3 PM – 5 PM