[Perform-Talk] Ballroom dance workshops at convention

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:25:49 UTC 2016

Hello Sarah and all,
Thank you for reminding me to clarify this. It was a misprint in the convention agenda, and the Ballroom Dance Workshops are indeed from 6:30 to 9:30 PM on Saturday, July 2. Registration begins at 6:30 and we will start with a waltz lesson at 6:45 and a swing lesson at 8. All are welcome and no partner or prior dance experience is necessary! Join us and take the first step to strutting your stuff on the dance floor! Five dollars admission for the whole evening. Can't wait to see many of you there!

~Katelyn MacIntyre
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division