[Perform-Talk] How to Dance

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:14:20 UTC 2016

Just explore the space, baby! LOL!

I just do what I always did now that I'm blind, usually understanding how to move my body when something is described. Sorry, not much help, I know.

One thing I struggle with is orientating myself when dancing. I'm totally blind, and when I move, I think I have my orientation, usually to discover my body has been moving in various positions even when doing actual dance moves, and I have to get my bearings. Even at home, I find I will have moved in a direction I didn't intend. This does get frustrating.

Bridgit