[Perform-Talk] It's convention time!

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun May 15 05:11:02 UTC 2016

Fellow performing artists,
I am looking forward to seeing all of you at convention and I am very excited to be a part of any parts of planning and execution of the various activities set to take place.
 I am excited to take an active role in the work of the performing arts division, as much as I take an active role in the planning and development of the programs and activities of our community service division.
 I know that many of you come to both performing arts and community service division meetings and I hope to work shoulder to shoulder with you all in building the Federation through both of these rising forces of change within our movement.
 Yours with love,  hope and determination.
Darian

Sent from my iPhone