[Perform-Talk] Destress From School Or Work With Tonight's Energized Digital Distraction Show

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun May 15 23:55:09 UTC 2016

Hello david,

Thanks as always for posting the notice but, as usual I'm late in responding
to my emails!

I'm sorry that I missed the show since it was my birthday and, I went out to
dinner with my sister and a friend of ours that I didn't get back in time to
tune in!

I will definitely will be there for sure this week... thanks again and, I
will talk to you soon.

Hugs,