[Perform-Talk] Flashback Friday: Talent Show

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:08:52 UTC 2016

I don't know that I have a particular performance that stands out in my mind, but I can tell you that the talent showcase in both 2009, and 2011 were exceptional for many different reasons.
I can certainly remember that in 2011, neither Denis or myself got dinner that night.
 But it was all worth it to spend those moments with each of my Federation family. Though I am no longer directly involved with the planning, or execution of the performing arts talent show I'll definitely be there, and look forward to sharing more memories with all of you. :-)

In fact, after nearly a decade, I think maybe it's time I perform. We'll see though.
With Federation love, yours in the movement.
Jordy

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!