[Perform-Talk] A Higher Standard

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri May 20 14:53:37 UTC 2016

Good morning Jordy and everyone,

	I don't recall ever being contacted by this division concerning
recording the talent show. Others told me that it was being taken care of or
I had a conflict and was already scheduled to record another event. If asked
to do so I would for a fee! The days of recording events and constructing
and managing NFB and other Websites are over! I used to donate my time to do
this but was treated with the disrespect federation leaders and members
clame not to want to happen. If the organization doesn't want its members
treated disrespectfully they shouldn't be an incubator for it.

	Anyway I need to service some customers so will keep this short.
That pursuit is a far more positive one than attempting to stear parked
cars. All the best.

Peter Donahue