[Perform-Talk] A Higher Standard

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 02:08:30 UTC 2016

Quite truthfully, I think myself, along with a number of other division presidents take offense to the idea that the mission of inclusion wasn't first and foremost at the forefront of our mission. I'd love to have a positive, and productive conversation about it, but when the perspectives are as steadfast as they are, often times little can be done to sway that type of thought process. As you, and each member of the performing arts division, as well as each of the affiliates that have been developed of the last seven years will tell you, I'm all about open and productive conversation.

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/pdonahue2%40satx.r