[Perform-Talk] No freeness of speech

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 23:18:09 UTC 2016

Salutations, I hope this response finds you well.
Will you be in attendance at this year's convention? If so, I'd love the opportunity to chat in person so as not to quarter up this list with such vitriol.
Should you decide that A phone conversation would be better, please find my direct contact information below.

Jordy D. Stringer
Phone: 317/629/4639

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!