[Perform-Talk] Listen To An Audio Presentation About Blind Vision United

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed May 25 17:05:23 UTC 2016

Hello David and everyone,

	I got the same results here in three browsers. I also received a
notice that the file was an unsafe download. The page wouldn't load in
Firefox either. The unsafe download appeared in Internet Explorer, Chrome,
and Firefox.

	Out of curiosity I went to the Blind Vision United Website to
discover that the site is practically devoid of content. If this
organization wants to make a good first impression online the site should
have never been launched until every page contained information concerning
the organization and its mission. Perhaps this file could go on that Website
and folks won't have difficulty accessing it. I just gave you a suggestion
to solve or begin to solve these two issues. All the best.

Peter Donahue