[Perform-Talk] Key description for Roland Juno DS 88

Jeff Crouch k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 01:29:42 UTC 2016

hi All,
my name is Jeff. I'm new to this list, and I'm sorry if this email is off-topic. I just purchased a Roland Juno DS-88 keyboard today. The sales representative who I was working with gave me a general idea of what some of the buttons were on the keyboard. Now I'm trying to get a detailed description of what each button does. If anyone has experience using the Juno DS-61 or 88 since these are identical keyboards, please let me know. feel free to write me off list.

Thanks and warmest regards.
Jeff Crouch
President, Michigan Association of Blind Students