[Perform-Talk] Spammed by someone on this list

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:03:07 UTC 2016

Salutations, I hope this response finds you well.
I'm not sure why that happened, but it certainly didn't come from me. I'm checking all of my privacy settings and offer my sincere apology for the message coming to you. Thanks very much for the heads up.

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!