[Perform-Talk] Our role in educating the media

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:25:23 UTC 2016

Hi al,
  Recently there has been discussion about the movie “Don’t Breathe”.
 This discussion made me wonder about the role this division  could have in taking the lead in changing perceptions and setting expectations relating to blind people in the various forms of media.
  Without saying  something like “the possibilities are endless”, what is the role that you think we can have in making meaningful change in this area?
  Thanks,
  Darian