[Perform-Talk] pad survey

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:38:31 UTC 2017

hello all,
I hope that you are all doing well so far and, enjoying the rest of
your summers. well, a year ago or so katalyin posted to the list a
link to do a survey about the division. I clicked on the link to do
this survey and, jfw wouldn't read it all! that was very frustrating
to me. well, I was wondering if she could email to me or put as a
attachment to the list to do this survey in using msword or in doing
it in txt fromats perhaps? also, did others here on this list or who
are not on this list contact her privately about this problem and, if
so was it resolved or not? if it was what was the results of this
survey?  thanks again and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs always,