[Perform-Talk] introduction from amy sabo

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 21:41:00 UTC 2017

hello all,

well, here I go and, I will introduce myself. my name is amy sabo and,
I currently live in Colorado where I have lived since july of 2003. I
was born and was raised in the state of Michigan so, I'm a Midwest
girl too! I joined the federation in 1995 when I attended my first
national convention in the city of Chicago which I truly besides
Denver and orland too! after that convention I joined the nfb of
Michigan where I was a active member working the exhibit hall selling
our famous cinnamon almonds, tote bags, or whatever the affiliate was
selling. I also assisted and, worked in the hospitality suite as well.
but, in fall of 200 I decide to obtain my college degree at a
community college there called Muskegon community college first in
social work, computer science, and then marketing. I found nabs there
and then I joined that list serv which I'm still involved. at national
convention I joined nabs and, from that time I was a marshall for the
nabs seminar meetings and, also assisted in the exhibit hall too. I
also tried submitting a article that I wrote for the student slate
but, it never got published. so, 3 weeks after I moved to Denver,
Colorado where I tried to pursue my b.a. in communications with a
minor in political science. but, at national convention I joined the
division and, have been a member ever since. my involvement in
Colorado has ben on the local and state level too! as for my
performing arts I'm a singer, a public speaker, and I also now am
involved with media relations with a emphasis in internet radio but,
indulge in many parts of media relations. I decided to change my focus
in nonprofit work since I have done this since 1998 but, I wanted a
different part in my carrer in the pr sector. I still do pr work in
the nonprofit for the federation but, I love media relations! when I'm
not doing work for the federation or in other pr advenues I enjoy
traveling, reading, writing, traveling, singing, watching movies,
technology, hanging out with family friends, chatting on line through
my computer and, many other things in my life... if you ever want to
chat with me off list you can always email me oof the list at
amieelsabo at gmail.com or you can always call me at 303-588-7725. I know
that I'm on mst so, you can always email me or call me anytime for
advice in the advove contact information that I posted here... well, I
guess that's all for now take care all and, i look forward to reading
all of your posts and, all of us becoming friends on and off the list!

hugs always,