[Perform-Talk] My Tom Petty tribute on Youtube...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Sat Dec 2 03:20:45 UTC 2017

Hi everybody. I am in the midst of cramming for a band audition but I
had time to record a Tom Petty cover/tribute, whatever you want to
call it... I used my Martin DX1. it's no HD28 or D18 but for the
money, is a very solid guitar!

I've been a Petty fan since I was fifteen. He was an important
contributor to American rock/pop music and he passed away far too
young. It was tough picking one song but this one has always been a
favorite of mine. This is in no way shape or form as good as his but
here it is all the same...

Please check it out, like, and share if you have a minute. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyVnduE1cCM