[Perform-Talk] Take part In Our Holiday Fund Raiser, Win A Prize, And Help A Child's Wish Come True

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 22:07:48 UTC 2017

hello david,

thanks for posting this amazing announcement to the list! this sounds
awesome! I have read the info from the link that you have posted here
on this message and, I have clicked on the link to know more aboiut
this wonderful that the station is doing for the Christmas season! I
plan to forward this onto the nabs list serv since it's not posted
here and, I also plan to put this as a note on my facebook page for
all of my friends and family members can contribute to this wonderful
cause for the holiday season. I also plan to also forward it onto the
nfbof mi list too too! also, do you need me to get some prizes which
can be donated and sent to you for this wonderful cause or not? just
let me know...

well, I believe that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy