[Perform-Talk] dropbox

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 23:58:17 UTC 2017

hello all,

well, I finally got on dropbox and, downloaded the software so, I
could do it on my desktop. I created a folder for all of my files to
go to that particular folder than I cut and pasted them into it! then,
I went to dropbox.com to launch it and, the files were there. I want
to do all of the files in that particular to share to that person
instead of doing each song individually! so, here's my problem how do
I go about in sharing the entire folder instead of sharing each song
individually for each album or singer that I created for that folder
by using jfw?

thanks,