[Perform-Talk] Performing Arts Division Committees

Julie A. McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:21:47 UTC 2017

Good afternoon Friends,

I want to let you all know that we are still looking for members to join us
on our various division committees.  If you are interested in any of the
following committees, please contact me.  We need your help.

Membership: builds membership, connects members, concentrates on outreach
work such as newsletters, websites, social media, and division activities to
attract interest

Fundraising: Raises funds in a manner that represents our division and who
we are as performers

Special Events: plans events and division activities (Particularly in
preparation for the national convention)

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who may be interested in helping us!
Thank you.

Julie

Email: kaybaycar at gmail.com <mailto:kaybaycar at gmail.com>

---