[Perform-Talk] singing themovement blog post

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 20:17:27 UTC 2017

hey Julie,
I just got done reading your blog post from the nfb blog and, it was
awesome! I loved it! I got it from the list which I opened it up and
read it all! I didn't know that you were a intern for the jerrigan
institute last summer which I know how crazy it and, your frustrations
with it! I have 2 friends who were interns at the jerrigan institute
who were there in the summer of 2006 and, as a matter that where they
met and, thenafter they left the institute they date until 2008 and,
since have broken up but, are still friends...

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs, amy