[Perform-Talk] Help needed for exhibit hall table A29

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 23:43:51 UTC 2017

hey katalyn,
thanks for putting this note here on the list. I have a suggestion for
getting people to work the booth in exhibit hall besides this list. it
might be a late and, I don't know if it would work why not post this
note to the nfbnet lists as well too? then you can get even more
people in the federation who are convention who want to work and,
that's if they have time in their crazy schedules at convention?  I
know that from experience... that's my thoughts on this topic. again,
take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy