[Perform-Talk] Recordings And Performances From This Year's Talent Show

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 21 17:11:10 UTC 2017

hey there!
thanks as always for posting this to the list... I hope that there are
people here on the the list and, also on the nabs list too communicate
with you in getting a copy of the talent show which was recorded at
national convention last week and, also for people who also just
wanted a copy of their own performance. it's a good way to promote
their craft and all and, also to produce them as well too! so, that's
my two cents worth on that! thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy