[Perform-Talk] Download Link For This Year's NFB 2017 Showcase Of Talent

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Jul 23 19:15:10 UTC 2017

hello there,
thanks as always for posting this announcement sabout the talent show
which was aired on the station last week and, also for the airing of
the nabs meeting which will air tonight on the station is sooo cool! I
will keep this information and, I will try to tune into the nabs
meeting but, I already heard it when it aired during the week of the
convention but, oh well!  thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy