[Perform-Talk] roommate wanted

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 22:28:12 UTC 2017

hello all,  I hope that everyone is doing well and, that you are all
enjoying the summer. as the subject says it all I'm needing a roommate
for national convention. usually, I room with my sister Rebecca who is
also a federtionist and also is from Colorado as i'am too!  anyway,
she cannot attend convention this year due to that she is engaged and,
she has a young son who is one years old and, cannot leave him or
bring him along too. I will be in Orlando from july 8-16th and, I
would prefer the main hotel for rooming at national convention.
another reason for this late notice is that I have a voucher from
southwest airlines that I need to use up by jthe end of September due
to not going to Wisconsin due to family/personal issues...   please
contact me asap by calling me at 303-588-7725 or you can either email
me at amieelsabo at gmail.com.  please contact me asap so, I can make my
flight reservations with southwest.  take care all, and I will talk to
you all soon!     hugs, amy