[Perform-Talk] New CD release

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 08:03:01 UTC 2017

Hello all,
In case anyone is interested here is a Spotify link to my latest CD. These are live recordings of works by Grieg and Rachmaninov, from a recital last year at the Palau de la Música in Barcelona.
https://open.spotify.com/album/1Zkqt2bttA4bclDD3ZlwFL <https://open.spotify.com/album/1Zkqt2bttA4bclDD3ZlwFL>
The original version for piano of Grieg’s Holberg suite is rarely heard, and it’s been fun learning it and having it in my programs lately. It’s a wonderful piece, and I think the 4th movement (Air - Andante Religioso) is really one of the most beautiful things written for piano.
Enjoy!

IC