[Perform-Talk] amazon.com music store on the desktop

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 03:24:19 UTC 2017

hello all,

I hope that you are all doing well tonight! well, I mainly use amazon
to purchase my music and, I want to listen to it besides using it
through the web player on the net if I don't wnt to use it or not!
well, I downloaded it lately and, it's not accessible with jfw. is
there any keystrokes that I should use in doing this software on my
laptop? or, should I stick to mainly the web player that is accessible
with jfw on my computer? i'm currently using windows 10 too...  thanks
again and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,