[Perform-Talk] amazon.com music store on the desktop

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 6 00:53:02 UTC 2017

Good evening everyone,

	We had the same experience with Amazon Music on our desktop as well.
In addition we installed the Amazon Music Roku App. It seems to want to work
with Roku's Audio Reader but there seems to be a problem with getting our
playlists to appear so we can launch them through our TV. Hopefully this
isn't tied to the inaccessible desktop app. This is another accessibility
project for Amazon to address.

Peter Donahue