[Perform-Talk] amazon axleia vs amazon bot

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 22:37:46 UTC 2017

hello all,

well, i have a question and i need some advice on this topuic.. my
sister has the amazon axleia which i truly love and, i want to get one
for Christmas. but, unfortunately i don't have a iPhone or a smart
phone i just have a accessiblecell phone... my parents went to best
buy a few weeks ago and, they said that you need a smart phone or a
iPhone toset it up! but, my sister said to set up the amazon axleia
that all you need is a why fie for internet connection. is this true
or not? also, which is the best one to get for Christmas the axleia or
the amazon bot? i love the axleia and, that's the one that i want...
any thoughts on this topic?

thanks,